HOW TO SAVE ON YOUR BEACH VACATION
We can help you book a North Myrtle Beach Vacation within your Budget
Here are 5 great tips on how to take your much-needed vacation while saving money!
- Book a room with a kitchen to save on eating expenses - Eating out every night in a resort area is a lot of fun, but it can add up quickly. When you book a room with a kitchen, you can save BIG during your stay. $50 - $75 can last for a few days or even a week (if you are traveling with 1-2 people). You can easily spend that much on just yourself in a single evening! It is a proven scientific fact that microwavable meals taste better when you dine on your oceanfront balcony!
- Stay clear of holidays and special events - During the busy times of holidays and local events, you’ll definitely see higher rates, due to higher demand. Traveling during the non-busy times can be very rewarding to those looking to sight-see or experience things at their own pace. Ask one of our vacation specialists when quieter times occur. Great times to save include: when school starts in the fall, January-Feburary-early March, or a few days after a major holiday.
- Stay 7 nights or longer for discounted daily rates - When you book weekly, you save! The weekends are always the most expensive when traveling, so you can often save by making your check in date Monday – Thurs. Plus – it’s always better to stay a full week on the Grand Strand!
- Keep an eye on your inbox - There's always great deals to be had and sometimes you can take advantage of "flash" sales and extras (free breakfast, discount tickets, etc.) right in your inbox.
- Book Direct for the best rates - We guarantee the best available rates when you book directly on our website or call our reservations team. We offer vacation deals and specials you won't find on any third party site! Plus, with our Best Rate Guarantee, if you find a lower price within 24 hours of booking your reservation, we'll match the rate.