Towers at North Myrtle Beach has always been known for its high standard of cleanliness and now is adopting even stricter measures in light of the current circumstances. Towers at North Myrtle Beach's highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests & employees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments:
City of North Myrtle Beach | Horry County Government | South Carolina DHEC
The City of North Myrtle Beach has enacted a mask ordinance requiring face coverings in retail establishments effective July 2, 2020. Face masks are not required on the beach, pool areas, or common areas of the resort. For your safety, we recommend bringing masks and gloves to use while accessing the elevators and other public areas. Click here for information on the City of North Myrtle Beach's mask ordinance.
For your convenience and continued social distancing practice we have the following online capabilities and payment options.
- Pre-Pay: You can pay in advance online through our payment portal.
- Pre-Register: To ensure minimum contact and a speedy check in, we are requesting prior to your arrival that you complete the pre-registration forms online.
- Apple & Google Pay: Apple & Google Pay are now available at check in.
The registration desk located at Prince Resort is currently open 24 hours a day.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Towers at North Myrtle Beach's health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Towers at North Myrtle Beach is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Towers at North Myrtle Beach associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Safety: All employees will wear a mask in public areas. We require all employees to get a temperature check each day before beginning their shift.
- Ongoing Training: Training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Towers at North Myrtle Beach uses EPA approved cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Towers at North Myrtle Beach uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Housekeeping will provide Door Service for trash / towels and in-room amenities as we are practicing social distancing for the safety of our guests and staff. Please place trash and towels outside your room and call the front desk for pick up.
- Public Spaces: Towers at North Myrtle Beach has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Resort Amenities: Access to certain amenities, including but not limited to our pools and fitness center, may be limited or restricted in accordance with state or local government guidelines.
- Our pools are open with social distancing guidelines in place. Pool reservations are required and must be made through the front desk at least 24 hours in advance by calling 843-249-7575. Click to view pool reservations & safety info.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” Towers at North Myrtle Beach is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee:
Continue to book with confidence! We're offering a Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee* for reservations travelling through December 31, 2021!
- Cancellations outside 7 days of arrival will be charged a $30 fee plus taxes.
- Cancellations inside 7 days of arrival will forfeit deposit.
*Not applicable for existing reservations, group reservations, student reservations, reservations booked with our Prepay & Save rate, our Monthly rates, or as a golf package.
We invite you to stay and play, but don't let your COVID cleanliness habits go away! Together we can make a difference.